Conflict Resolution Expert
Toni’s conflict management practice is rooted in treating people respectfully and being curious about others. She believes in the immense rewards of creating spaces of safety and trust, where all people feel welcomed, free and appreciated. Toni’s background, education and experiences have honed her unique skill set, but it is her emphasis on listening and being with people compassionately in conflict that she considers as her most valuable tool in peacebuilding.
Toni feels that the growth and opportunities which stems from conflict are invaluable facets of our journey and she is dedicated to helping her clients reap these benefits as they move forward.
“Toni took my idea and helped me turn it into a profitable company in less than four months!”
Toni has worked in the field of conflict resolution for the last 11 years. In addition to conducting EEO mediations for government agencies, helping families navigate the challenges of caring for aging loved ones, and providing conflict resolution services to a myriad of different organizations throughout the U.S., Toni enjoys conflict coaching and conducting communication and conflict training experiences. Her background in health care, human resources and government has prepared her to assist her clients in a wide range of conflicts and organizational situations.
- Master of Public Health (M.P.H.), Health Systems Management, Tulane University
- Graduate degree, Clinical Psychology, Louisiana State University
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.), Psychology, Jackson State University
- (In progress) Master of Arts (M.A.), Conflict Management, Lipscomb University’s College of Leadership and Public Service
- Conflict & Communications Coach/Trainer National Association of Black Journalists
- Tennessee Rule 31 Mediator
- Supreme Court of Alabama Mediator Roster
- Georgia Supreme Court Mediator Roster
- FINRA Arbitrator Roster
Copyright © 2021 Bluebird Resolution Group. All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Bluebird Resolution Group and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any